S.S. Skikos Trucking, Inc. is a growing trucking company serving the California, Oregon and Washington corridor. Our home base is in Santa Rosa, California with an office in Eugene, Oregon. Our company is known for the great care we take with our clients and employees alike. We believe in quality, timely and professional service to each and every customer. We also believe we have an obligation to respect and support each employee and we demonstrate that daily. S.S. Skikos Trucking is located in Santa Rosa, California, about 65 miles north of San Francisco. We have close access to US 101 going north or south on the West coast. We are located in a light traffic area making it ideal for our trucking operation. Santa Rosa is a great place to work and live. We have a population of 175k with great housing choices in all income levels throughout over 30 neighborhoods. The Pacific Ocean is only a beautiful one hour drive away. The Russian River recreational area is one of the most popular vacation destinations in California, and it is only miles from Santa Rosa.
We are currently hiring trucking dispatchers.
We offer our employees the following benefits:
- Medical and dental plans
- 401K plan
- Paid vacation
- Latest automated dispatching system
- Computer expertise with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Logistics dispatcher experience (desired)
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Prioritize work and maintain organized records daily with great accuracy and attention to detail
- Work weekends if required
- Act as liaison with customers, promptly answering, evaluating and prioritizing incoming requests for service while communicating effectively with all callers
- Establish and maintain reliable customer relationships to ensure success in meeting customer shipping needs
- Update drivers regarding schedules, customer needs and other issues to ensure that customer needs are met
- Responsible for accurate and complete data entry during assigned shift
- Maintain and foster a positive working relationship with drivers and office personnel
Why should you apply?
- Excellent benefits and family friendly personnel
- Opportunities for growth, training and additional responsibility
- Full time position available now!
- Military Veterans are welcome! (Computer system users)
- We may offer on-the-job training to selected applicants